So. As you may have realised, my ever-faithful readers, I bought Paper Towns today after finally finding it in Borders. Unfortunately, unlike all the American readers I was unable to choose from a happy or sad Margo, instead I had to buy the above edition; the indifferent Margo. This being the case, I seem to have got both the happy and sad Margo editions of the book while actually getting neither. As for the actual narrative, I am only half-way through at the moment so to pass judgement on it would be premature at present.I know I did say that I would post a blog today about some other topics but as I now have Paper Towns to read. I'd rather do that than blog. I will post a blog about the aforementioned other topics in the near future because well, I said I would didn't I?
2 comments:
well actually I found it in Borders but whatever you where there too...
I love that cover!
I ordered it through Amazon so I didn't have a choice - I got the happy Margo and I'm glad since it was my favourite - but I love this one better. I think it represents Margo and the entire book better.
Are are you liking it so far?
Post a Comment