It's 7:48am on a Saturday morning and I thought I'd better write a blog before I leave for work especially since I didn't post one yesterday.
Yesterday, I went shopping with my friends in the city. I bought a new ipod because my old one finally died, which is what it's been threatening to do for the past 6 months or so. I got a purple 8GB nano and named it Annie. I wanted to give it a boy's name like my last one whose name was Neville, but because my new one's purple it didn't seem to fit. Now I'm broke. =(
I also went to an 18th birthday party yesterday, which was pretty cool. It was a lot less cray than the other parties I had been to recently but it was still pretty enjoyable.
One other thing, today is ANZAC day which remembers all the soldiers that fought in the world wars this means it's a public holiday today, but because it falls on a weekend day we also get Monday off as well. Which I find very confusing, because some things are opening today but not on Monday while others are doing the opposite. It's really annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment