It's study week and I am so tired of studying. I am also actually just really really tired. Although at least I am (sort of) studying at an acceptable pace but I still have a looonng way to go. I don't finish until the 19th so it's going to be a long weeks. I also have so much other stuff to do.
I was officially accepted into the Winter Programme at Stuttgart University so now I have to organise all that which involves a lot business with banks and bookings and fees and buying (lots) of things I need to survive in the European winter for 6 weeks and etc. etc. It's all pretty exciting but it does feel like I just have SO MUCH work to do with exams coming up as well and as soon as I finish I have to prepare to go study again. I know, my life is tough. It'll be a lot better once I've finished up with exams so I can mix in a bit of social life with my preparations.
Studying at home by yourself certainly makes you go a little stir crazy. I'm often worried that if I stay at home for a long period of days I'll become slightly agoraphobic or something similar.
It should be a fun summer (winter?) but I will miss being in the Australian sun.
1 comment:
I know this is a bit late, but CONGRATS on the acceptance! :D I'm so happy for you. Life might be hectic now but it's going to be so worth it when you're being awesome in Europe! Ahh. That's going to be exciting. And you're going to see snow! Actually, you may be seeing more snow than me this Christmas... Apparently it doesn't snow much at my uni. =( I thought last winter might have been an exception, but I was talking to some people who live here and said the rate of snow has declined significantly over the past few years. Damn you, global warming! I WANT MY SNOW! D:
Seriously, though. You're going to have so much fun. Take lots of pictures! <33
Post a Comment