Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow!

It snowed here in Stuttgart today, it was pretty cool. It start with a tiny bit of snow as I left my apartment building but then by the middle of classes today it was snowing a little bit more solidly.  I'm told by my classmates from Connecticut that it was 'good' snow so I guess that's a good way to be introduced to falling snow.

In other news, yesterday was my birthday! I am now officially no longer a teenager! I guess that's exciting but I don't feel any different. It was weird having a birthday twin-less and in such cold weather. Nevertheless my host family put on a lovely dinner for me and a couple of my friends from Winter Uni plus they also bought me a whole bunch of German-themed presents. Which was sehr schön.

I think that is all for now.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations on both being 20 and seeing snow! =] It really is quite beautiful when it's not horribly windy and wet, as it always is when it snows where I live.