I've been back in Perth for just over a week now and it feels kind of sort of like I never went. Kind of. Only in the sense that I've gone back to uni and nothing seems to have changed too much. I still hang out with the same people, in the same places, have class etc. etc. Not that I mind at all, I enjoy uni and all the classes that I take and all the people that I see and hang out with (I am also exceedingly grateful for the warm weather here!). It does however make me realise, however, that I'm probably not going to go to all that effort to try and go on a longer exchange programme because I really think that the best thing for my degree is to stay in Perth. I don't want to have to change my major or anything and I would probably have to do that if I go on exchange. Hopefully though I can find a different reason to go to Germany, I may even look at doing some post graduate study abroad. My under-grad degree is so jam packed that I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they will still let me do all the units I want to do.
Other than that I don't have much to say at the moment. I enjoy being home it's excellent not to have to live out of a suitcase anymore. I also enjoy being able to see all my friends and attend events and things again. Also being fluent in the official language of the country that I'm in is good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment