I feel since I haven't blogged in almost a week I should probably write a token blog. Just to see if I actually can make it to double figures this month. I had a pretty productive day on friday; I woke up, went to a job interview, went home, struggled with the Grammar assignment that will never end, made avocado dip, watched Star Trek. After struggling a bit more with my Grammar assignment I then headed into uni to see a friend's band play at the tav. They were good but about three quarters of the way through the set the only people left watching them inside the tav were their friends. They were just too loud!
After that I went to see Karnivool. It was a really good concert, Ian Kenny (the lead singer) has such a expressive voice and is so entertaining to watch. They played a good range of songs and I was up the front on the barrier so I had the best view and didn't get ridiculously squashed in the mosh pit.
Tonight I'm going out to dinner and a movie with the boy I have mentioned before in my previous blogs. Hopefully, this date goes as well as all the others. I'm pretty excited because I have not seen him for a whole week!
No comments:
Post a Comment