This is it... I actually have decided to blog. To bite the bullet and actually try and write down what I'm thinking, feeling and commenting on my everyday life and other such frivolous things.
Why do it? I mean I'm probably one of the thousands of bloggers on this free website who promise wholeheartly to their (usually) non-exsistent readers that they will blog once every day, week, millenium and then just end up posting one pathetic blog about how their readers should check out their blogtv channel and how Edward Cullen is just the hottest undead teenager since... well, since ever.
Well, I have a promise to make to my non-exsistent (but oh-so-important) readers, that I will;
a) not mention the apparent hottness of a certain fictional vampire, unless attached to some proper discussion.
b) EVER use this blog merely to plug something else on the web, without providing a decent explanation for such plugging, for I think, a blog such as this should provide something that's worth reading and not merely a billboard for the users other internet persuits.
c)Probably create a few more over-explained guidelines. I do love a good guideline.
But, I digress, as I was saying, the reason for me to begin and continue this blog is so that I can write whatever the hell I'd like about whatever the hell I want, as per my own guidelines, of course.
Basically, no matter how many (if any) people read this blog I will try and include only my most honest of thoughts, in attempt to understand and process them in a way that they would not if left to float absent mindedly in my brain. As I do believe in the power of words, but I also belive in the inability of the human race to communicate these all-important words.
This blog is my attempt at the art of communication. So I'll write like someone's reading.
4 comments:
Um, but will you talk about how hot Jasper is? Coz if you don't, I'm not reading your blogs. =)<3
Aaand I'm just kidding of course. *adds blog to favourites*
-Marzieh
I'm excited to read what you've got to say, Catherine. Subscribed to the RSS feed :)
-Rae
well, how about that, I have readers. Thanks guys! =)
Go Catherine! Pretty good so far, can't wait for the follow up!
- Alex
Post a Comment