It's the last day of BEDA, actually here it's already the first of May but because this blog posts in a timezone that is not my own it will come up as the 30th of April. Before I go into the meaty part of this blog I'm obliged to say something about the whole BEDA experience. First of all; it was I who introduced the idea to the MOFFIA forums encouraging others to do the same, a few people took up the challenge and more promised to read our blogs. From what I've seen it's been pretty successful in the MOFFIA circle, everyone who started blogging (even if they hadn't blogged before) kept posting. Even if it was only once every two or three days. Also, after reading Lindsay's blog for yesterday I was pleased to see she'll continue blogging after BEDA and I hope more people to the same. I have vowed that I will post more regularly than I have been before BEDA, so keep reading! Bloggings a great way to communicate what you've been doing in your life to others especially when you don't have the time or patience to read and post on the forums or you don't want all your friends to see on Facebook. You can write whenever you want, about anything you want on a blog.
Enough about BEDA.
Yesterday, Gerarda and I went to see one of our friends, friends band play they were fairly good. If not incredibly daggy looking on stage but ok musically, the only problem was they were the second band to play and the first band was a heavy metal band and I'm not into heavy metal in any sense. I've always figured there's something I just don't "get" about it because some people love it. But all I hear is loud noise and screaming. The other thing that irked me was that Gerarda and I were asked to show ID to get in, but none of our friends were. I guess I don't look 18, but it's irksome anyway. After my friends friends band had played we went to a resturant where our other friend was working and had pizza and free drinks. All in all it was a pretty good night.
School is really, really, really, pissing me off right now. Hence the fact I am not going today.
No comments:
Post a Comment