Monday, January 11, 2010

She's So...

It would be futile to attempt to explain why I haven't posted a blog is so long because I have no real reason for the absence of blog posting. Nor can I pretend that I can somehow go back and ammend that error. This being the case, my dear readers, I am sure that we shall have to blaze on forward and simply dimiss all and any (if any) distress that was caused by my lack of updating.

That being said... Welcome to 2010 dear readers! We can only hope that it'll be more awesome than last year.

I hope everyone had a good New Years. I know I did. In fact, so far 2010 had gone quite swimmingly for me. It's included a lot of hanging out with the awesome people I call my friends even meeting a couple of new people. Even working on New Years day was ok because I got paid holidays rates (for once).

Now for a more specific anecdote and some shameless plugging! YAY! So on Saturday I went to see my friend's band Screaming Life launch they're new EP. It was an excellent show they're quite a good band, listen to their music at www.myspace.com/screaminglife (why haven't you clicked on the link yet? CLICK IT NOW). It was a fun night despite the fact that I left too early to go "party with the band" afterwards *grumble*.

It's my birthday soon! Well, in ten days. We're having an epic party for it which will hopefully be wicked.

I have nothing further too report. I'm sorry for the sporadic blog post!

As the cool kids say,

PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Catherine,

Distressed was indeed caused with your lack of updating. For shame.

Nah, just kidding. :) Although it's nice to read another update! I'm certainly failing at that at the moment. I really need to update mine... Anywho. Your link in the tag doesn't work. (Thought you ought to know! Oh, Lockhart, you useless bum.)

Love, Lindsay