It's also interesting to see the responses from the people I was talking to and how my relationships have changed with them. It evened seemed that the conversations even foreshadowed some of the events in my life, things I could not have predicted at the time. Weird. I guess it's something to think about.
In terms of updating, the semester is nearly over with only exams to go (my first one is tomorrow, yes I am using blogging as a means of procrastination). I can't wait until the break. I can finally go and get my drivers license after all this time. I'm also going into Melbourne in July and hopefully buying a new laptop (probably a macbook!).
How has everyone else been? No one's updating!!!
2 comments:
This is such a philosophical post. :) It sounds great that you can look back on your conversations with people like that! And someforeshadowed things in your life? WICKED. Sounds like you channeled Jo's spirit a little! Haha.
I've been alright lately. Bored, but alright. I'll be updating very shortly, I promise! Hopefully I'll get something up on the weekend.
Humans are so nostalgic. It's not weird :)
Post a Comment