Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Go Ride a Bicycle.

Hey! How goes you all? I'm not really sure if anyone still reads this blog but I hope they do I also hope that after they have finished reading they'll post a comment! (hint, hint). For some reason this blog is in a different font than it normally is. I'm not sure why that is and I'm not even sure whether it will show up as different on my actual blog page. But, nevermind that, look what I came across whilst I was trawling the interwebs...

Aren't they pretty? I certainly think so. I was (and am still, supposedly) getting a bike for my previous birthday which was in January and I still haven't got one yet. I'd really like one of these but they are a bit pricey so I'm not sure my mother would be willing to pay for one for me, not to mention you have to buy them online and I'm assuming delivering will also be expensive. They can be found here btw.

That's really all I have to show you guys today, I hope you are all having a lovely week. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading! And in fact I keep trying to post comments, but since three blogs ago it keeps giving me an error message, so I hope this one works!

Those bikes are very pretty indeed. I hope you can get one! Have you just outgrown your previous bike? Bikes are incredibly convenient to have. I was going to take mine up to school with me, but I'm not sure if it's going to fit in the car with us on the way up because I have a few things left to bring... And I'm not really sure if my parents would like coming up ANOTHER time just to bring me my bike, since we'd slowly been taking up stuff all summer and school is around an hour from my house. I suppose we'll see how much room is left in the car when everything else is packed. Anyway. That was incredibly random. I hope you get your bike!

Catherine said...

Hey Lindsay! I'm glad you're still reading, thanks. =) I wonder why it's given you an error message? I'm not sure if you'll get a notification that I've written this comment but I'll mention in the next blog post so you know. =)

Bikes are convenient! We used to bike ride all the time we bought a bike rack that fitted on the back of the car so we could go heaps of different places and go bike riding. I assume you don't have a similar contraption? Even so I hope you can take your bike to uni with you. Lots of people ride around campus here as well! It beats walking. =P

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for entertaining me. =) And no, I didn't get an email telling me you replied, sadly. Luckily I came back to see if there was another post! Anywho.

They really are convenient. :) Oh, cool! I've seen trucks with those on them. Unfortunately I don't think we've got one ourselves, no. Unless the truck came with one... Which I don't think it did. Ah, well. Hopefully we'll figure something out. Haha, biking definitely does beat walking. Walking takes forever... It's such a waste of time. Bikes are awesome. You get a breeze and don't waste your life!

I'd also like to point out that the "word" I have to type to verify that I'm not a cyborg is "ablywato." I just thought that was hilarious. XD