Friday, April 6, 2012

Google is watching you

Oh Hai There. I was just reminded that I had this blog when I went to comment on someone else's blog and it came up to sign in as my google account. I was thus reminded that google controls everything and is soon to control my life with Google Glasses which seems to be pitched basically as the ultimate handsfree smartphone. Although personally all I can see it doing for me is making walking into solitary objects more often. Although it will allow me an plausible excuse for when I talk to myself ('I was just trying to video call my mum! I'm not crazy I swear!'). 




Although this is just a project and won't actually be a product for awhile, it does seem pretty cool that we're getting closer to all be living in a scifi movie. On the other hand though, WHERE ARE THE JETPACKS??

Surely that's worth investing in, Google.

No comments: