Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Are you here to solve my ketch up/catsip problem?"

Ok, it's not that late at night. It's only 11.43pm but I am blogging because I wish to be sleeping but I cannot seem to fall asleep and I have some abstract notion that writing a blog post will allow me to sleep.

I'm sorry if this post is not interesting but if you follow my blog or read it with something approaching regularity I figure you must have already realised that I really only blog for my own amusement and do not have any kind of grand design or purpose in writing it.

It's wintery outside, keeps raining in rather heavy spurts just like if someone was throw a bucket of water on my window in maybe a diagonal motion.

I haven't blogged in over a month, what have I been up to? IT'S LIST TIME.

- Written three major essays for uni, handed them in.
- Worked A LOT
- Had a drivers license for a whole 2 years! I am no longer required by law to display 2 green 'P' plates on my car indicating that I am a probationer driver as I am no longer a probationer driver.
- Almost finished a semester
- Resigned from work (Oh how I'll miss you 20% discount)
- Attended to a Nutrimetics party that my friend organised (that's a cosmetics brand kind of like Avon if you're not aware)
- And some other things

I have ringing in my ears, I feel that this is a bad thing. I should probably stop using earphones. I think my use of earphones is to blame. Not that I use them that often, but still they are not particularly conducive to good hearing. I should get some good headphones for my computer maybe. And just not listen to music on my phone. I don't really like listening to music on my phone it's too fiddly.

Raining Again.

I'm not sure what else I should talk about. Perhaps I should end it here.

No comments: