I'm sure you've all noticed that it is now July. July is an interesting month, it siginifies the middle of a lot of things. We're half way through, both the school year and the calender year. We're half way through the winter and half way to my next birthday.
There are probably more half-ways but these are the most siginificant ones I can think of right now (if you have anymore. COMMENT!) I am incredibly glad that we have reached this point in this year, as the first half hasn't been all that great, for me, at least. I am hoping that on the other side of July things will be looking up and this trend will continue for the rest of the year. *fingerscrossed*
In other news, I am going to Melbourne! I'm quite excited. I leave on the 12th and come back on the 15th. Gerarda is coming with me and it shall (hopefully) be an epically successful shopping venture. I love Melbourne, there is so much there to see and do which are easy to get to.
I'm all achy and tired from work yesterday. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment