Why hello there! How is everyone? I haven't blogged for awhile (or at least it seems like it). This is because I went on a trip to Melbourne with my sister for a few days. It was enjoying and relaxing and we did some epic shopping and got to catch up with some friends who were also visiting Melbourne at the same time.
Now I'm back at home doing not a lot. I have to work tomorrow and Andrew comes back tomorrow also which should be good/interesting. As you might have guessed I haven't seen HBP yet. What with the travelling and all. I also am waiting for an email back from the uni I'm starting at next semester to tell me what time I can enrol. I'm getting a bit impatient, semester starts Monday week and I want to make sure I have time to decide on the units I want to do and not get lumped with ones I'd rather not do.
I don't have much else to say at this point, I shall update again when I have seen HBP and have enrolled!
No comments:
Post a Comment