Friday, September 11, 2009

Currently, it is six minutes to midnight and I should be preparing to go to bed as I have work tomorrow at 9am. However, I do not feel like going to bed just yet and instead want to recount and publish the events of my day to my newly revamped blog. Yes, I changed the layout, I think I prefer this one better it has a less cluttered and easy-to-read format than my old one. Thoughts people?


Back to my day. I headed off to uni to attend my Creative Writing tute at 10am, meaning that I had to leave the house at 10 minutes to 9. Ah! The joys of commuting to uni. Those currently residing in on campus residence can smirk and revel in my communting annoyances. However, I'd much rather live where I do at home then near campus, it's in the middle of nowhere and there isn't anything to do there. I'm only there for three days a week, so commuting really is no trouble.


After Creative Writing I submitted an assingment for another unit and decided to skip the tute for that unit, on the grounds that the unit is basically pretty useless, no one would do it if we didn't have. I began to commute home, getting slightly wet because of the rain but as I was about to board my final train home, (I take a train, train, and bus to uni or, in reverse order, home) when I heard my name being called. It was my friend Alex who had just got off the train I was about to board, oddly enough to meet my sister to find a present for another friend's birthday whose party we were all attending.

After browsing several geek-themed stores we came across a Luke Skywalker bobble head X-wing toy. (Don't ask, I don't really get it either). Alex bought this for the our mutual friend's present whilst Gerarda and I stuck with the more traditional book voucher.

The party was a lot of fun, it's nice to see some of my friends again. Gerarda and I left early because we had to take a taxi home and didn't want to be out late seeing as I had to be at work at 9 in the morning.

That's all. =)

No comments: