Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA begins.

If you (or anyone) reads this blog you'll probably have been introduced to B(log) E(very) D(ay) (in) A(pril) before. If you didn't know it's where you blog every day in April. Clear? Yes? Good. Now every other year that I have attempted BEDA I have pretty much failed. This year will probably be no different but you never know, my life might get so exciting and I might suddenly have the urge to write it all down for the interwebs. 

But anyway I am going to kick of this month by stealing someone else's idea, so thanks owlssayhoot!

1. I play on an all-girls indoor soccer team made up of people from my last workplace, it's a lot of fun but yesterday I fell over and bruised my knee so now it hurts. It also always reminds me that I have to do some more exercise, because I'm so unfit.

2. I have had a thing for perfume since I was able 13 or 14. I've been trying to collect all different types that I like but the problem is there always so expensive! At the moment I have Marc Jacob's Daisy, Chanel No. 5 and Chloe.

3. I hate wearing jeans

4. I really enjoy Grammar, that's Syntax aka the structure of language. Not your primary school definition of 'correct' grammar or anything like that. Being descriptive is more fun than being prescriptive 

5. I bought a whole bunch of books recently both for uni and quite a few when I was away in Germany and I have absolutely no where to put them. My room is too small!

6. I actually enjoy living in Perth. It's not always that exciting and I know I'll probably live in other places when/if I get the opportunity. But I don't subscribe to the Dullsville hatin'.

7. I have a subscription to frankie magazine. Possibly the most accessible and relatable magazine I've read. They write about anything and the layout doesn't feel like your senses have been assaulted. There is only so much graphic design you can fit on a page. Also they feature a lot of local and independent creative types which is great.

8. I have an adorable cat called Nico, who enjoys waking me up at 5.30. Which for me is not so enjoyable. But he's cute so I'm okay with it. Kinda

9. My ex-boyfriend's best friend asked me out yesterday. That's the first time I've actually been asked out by a guy amazingly. Guys are just so lazy.

10. I have a mid semester the day after Prosh. If you don't know what Prosh is, it's a fund-raising event for charity that starts with a rave at UWA and then all the students go out into the city/the greater area of Perth selling newspapers filled with (supposedly) satirical, topical articles whilst dressed in fancy dress.


No comments: