Saturday, April 9, 2011

My cat

My cat's name is Nico. He's pretty adorable and mostly well behaved but lately he's got into the habit of coming into my room in the middle of the night and demanding attention. This would be expected if my bedroom door was left open but it's not. It's always closed. So somehow my cat has figured out how to open the door so there is no way I can ignore him as he simply jumps on my bed and walks all over me whilst I'm trying to sleep. It's a bit annoying but I forgive him because is actually just that adorable. He's sleeping on my bed just now, looking very cute.

Other than the antics of my cat I have little else to say. Yesterday I cleaned my room so now you can walk from the door to the bed without stepping on something like a coat hanger or a book. At the moment I am still unemployed so I have a lot of free time on my hands. It kind of sucks because it means I have more time to procrastinate doing stuff and I hate procrastinating. Hopefully, I'll get a job within the next month or so. I've had a couple of interviews but none of the jobs have been suitable. I'm jealous of my friends who have cushy, well-paid admin based jobs which they get decent pay for not-so-strenuous work and don't have to work weekends. I doubt I'll be so lucky to find a job like that.

Tomorrow though I'm going to see the boy I mentioned in my last post for coffee.I'm pretty excited. I hope it goes as well as our last date.

3 comments:

Gerarda said...

the door to your bed is like a step.

Catherine said...

Thanks for you're input Gerarda. No one cares what you think.

Catherine said...

*your