Friday, April 3, 2009

Blog Post Number 2!

Yay! I remembered to blog today!
I am also glad to announce that Jacinthe (http://soapqueen.wordpress.com/2009/04/02/blog-every-day-april-beda/) is also planning to BEDA and doing so in English so us English-speakers can keep up.

Now on to today, I GOT A JOB! Finally. It makes me wonder why I didn't think of applying at this particular place earlier. Oh well.. Doesn't matter now really. Though I'm glad I have something to do now before I start school again on the 28th.

I have to renew my passport tomorrow morning before I go to work. Which is a slight pain in the nether regions, though it does mean that I don't have to worry about it when I actually have to travel overseas later on next year.

I think that is all for now. I think I may be rather busy in the coming weeks as UWA goes on break and Easter is coming up, as well as a few 18ths. But I will definitley manage to blog all about it! And hopefully I can plan some more intellectual challenging, thoughtful blogs too. To make it interesting.

=)

No comments: