What is Notsome:
- The weather that we are having at the moment, it's the first real cool and slightly wet weather that we've been having (though it's probably like Summer in Canada! =P) and it's forever changing it mind. Like yesterday for example, it was all sunny and fairly warm in the morning but after a few hours it started to downpour and get quite chilly, but apparently bu the end of next week it's going to be in the mid-30's again.
- The head cold I have from the aforementioned weather pattern
- Unsexy fringes, I woke up this morning and my fringe was decidedly unsexy which was a shame because yesterday my fringe was falling in a quite sexy way. It is too much to ask for it to be sexy at all times??
- (A particular) Guy(s) that IM you the second you sign on to msn. It's not that I dislike talking to you, it's just a little bit weird and I won't always I have something to say.
What is Awesome:
- Yesterday, two guys that Gerarda has met through uni came over to have a look at some of dad's music recording equiptment to see if they can use it as they have a cover band and are into all that kind of stuff. Apparently the equiptment was excessively useful. They were really excited to borrow it and hopefully use it.
- Aforementioned guys playing radiohead songs on my dad's old guitar
- Quince black tea
- My driving instructors car getting smashed up, so he had to borrow someone else's which is quite a bit better to drive even if the left indicator is a bit dodgy
- Mum saying I can go driving with her (finally!)
- Kaitlynwithakay's VEDA
- Scarf shopping =P
I think I probably should have put the awesome first but whatever.
2 comments:
Aw, get better soon.<3
*ishappythatsheismentionedinyourtag*
LOL, your "cool" weather is probably what we're having right now, which is glorious to us! XD Today was 14C but it was nice and sunny, so it's all good, but tomorrow is going to be optimal weather - 23C and sunny! Anyway, I'm very sorry that your weather is not to your liking. :( And I hope you get better soon! Our weather recently has been flip-flopping between, like, 17C and 5C, which is making people sick here, too. Not cool. Nah, it's good to end with the awesome stuff, because then it ends on a happy note! :)
Post a Comment