Marzieh pointed out to me this morning that I hadn't posted a blog for 5 days. 5 days! Which is terrible, especially since I started this whole thing and encouraged you all to blog too. I assure you that I have been reading, daily, all the blogs on my blog list. Before I get on with the main part of this blog, I just want to say thanks to Lindsay who converted a youtube video to mp3 for Gerarda and I, so we can listen to the song on our ipod.
I have been fairly busy this week as it is mid-semester break for all the uni's here, which means a lot of partying and good times. Some people had basically five or six days of straight partying, sleeping during the day (or turning up to work hungover) and going out at night. I myself am not enough of a social butterfly to be able to do this and I only ended up going to two parties which was still pretty awesome.
Normally, I wouldn't bother doing those stupid quizzes that facebook has introduced (you know like, Which facist dictator are you? and What alcoholic beverage are you most like?) But it reached my notice that there was a Harry Potter related one, to do with what House you're in. I got Gryffindor, of course. This was mainly because I know enough about Harry Potter to realise what characteristics are associated for each house I knew that the particular ones I choose were going to be for Gryffindor. Never mind that the whole thing is slightly redundant because the questions were all to do with casting spells which of course I can't do, so technically couldn't be in any Hogwarts House.
What else can I say? Work has been pretty good. I learnt how to use the till the other day, which is all very high tech and has all the possible things people can order at the click of a button. It's just finding what catergory the item is in is the hard part -
"Is the Florentine in confectionery or cakes?" "wtf is a Florentine?" "Oh it's a biscuit"
Oh well the customers were really patient which was good. I was quick with the change though. =P
I hope you enjoyed reading my revived BEDA. I hope to be a bit more frequent-posting this next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment