Friday, April 10, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

I know I haven't been blogging. Bad me. There may or may not be proper reasons for this lack of blogging, mainly I have just definitley NOT been in the mood to blog.

It's Good Friday today, so I haven't been doing much, just hanging out at home and trying to convince Gerarda to get me invited to a gathering that she is going to tonight (which is totally socially acceptable btw, because I know a few of the people going plus I am otherwise not engaged tonight). But she won't even ask. Therefore I am condemned to spend the night at home by myself. So this morning I was feeling very depressed and socially isolated, which is very easy to feel when you don't go to uni, have to repeat yr 12 and are ignored by your highschool friends. But then I felt better when I was randomly invited to the Science Camp Reunion, for no apparent reason because I am not part of the Science Union, didn't go to Science camp and don't go to uni. That made me laugh a bit and helped me feel slightly better.

Gerarda will probably be angry at me saying this but hey, she's going to the gathering and I'm not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catherine, that sucks. =( I wish I wasn't so lazy and got up earlier because then we could have talked and you wouldn't be sad pandas. <3 Happy Easter, though! On the bright side, you'll be getting chocolate this weekend. =) Chocolate will solve the world's problems when Remus Lupin is Minister. Haha.