Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apparently I wasn't being orignial.

I just noticed that Kristina (http://www.italktosnakes.blogspot.com/) also but random things as the tags for her blog posts. And I thought I was being orginial. Oh well. =P I don't have time to write anymore just yet I have a driving lesson in half an hour. Another thing that I learnt from Kristina's blog is that it seems in the US you don't have to get a manual license to drive a manual car. How lucky. I hate having to drive a manual car.

3 comments:

Marzieh said...

I still think your tags are pretty awesome.<3

Catherine said...

thanks Marzieh! =)

Jacinthe said...

You have to have a manual license to drive a manual car? That's unlucky. I chose to learn automatic because manual seems too complicated, but if it was a separate permit, I don't know what I would have done...