Monday, April 20, 2009

"There's Hommus on the Walls," "I understand."

I accidently posted this blog with just the title. Ooops. I don't know if that confused anyone but sorry if it did. I guess the title may need a bit of explaining, the main reason I used it for a title for this blog was because I had it written as a tag in my last blog post but unfortunately unbeknowns to me blogger puts the tags in alphabetical order and so it was the wrong way around. Using it as my title for this post fixed this, so we can all bask in it's wonderful esoteric.

Now are you confused? Good.

On to the mundane, today I'm shredding paper. A lot of paper. This is what I get paid for. The only really crappy thing about it that a lot of paper fibre dust or whatever and it's annoying my nose and throat. This is my last week I have school free as of tomorrow week I start school again. It's so awkward telling people what I'm up to this year. I generally don't mention the going-back-to-school thing to all the people I've only just sorta met because it's too annoying to explain. At least when I get back to school, no one there will be asking me these questions.

1 comment:

Marzieh said...

Haha, I love your tags. They're hilarious. And random. =D <3 Ergh, I hate the last week before school. It means there's only a week till school starts again, which is no fun. =(